Terms & Conditions
BACK TO SCHOOL – EARLY BIRD PROMOTION
Enjoy 20% off all full price traditional school shoes and black sports shoes. Discount already applied, available both instore and online. Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 24/12/2023. Amendments CANNOT be made on online orders. Shipping costs applicable if order falls under free shipping threshold. Standard return policy for full-price item applies on all purchases, clearance items need to be returned within 14 days for a full refund.
BACK TO SCHOOL – EXTRA $10 OFF FOR SUBSCRIBERS
For existing and new Shoes & Sox subscribers, enjoy an extra $10 off all traditional school shoes. Excludes black sports shoes. Available both in-store and online. Online customers must manually enter the coupon code at cart or checkout to redeem your $10 off. Subscribers will receive their coupon code via email and onsite after logging in. Store customers must share their email address for the discount to be applied instore. This offer cannot be applied retrospectively, regardless of subscriber status. Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 24/12/2023.
First subscriber - 15% off
- 15% off your first order on shoesandsox.com.au when you sign up to our mailing list
- Redeemable online only
- Follow instructions as per email
- Coupon valid for one time use only
- Coupon code must be entered at the Cart
- Discount does not apply automatically
- Cannot be applied retrospectively
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
- Please check your order carefully. Amendments CANNOT be made on orders
- Shipping costs applicable if order falls under free shipping threshold
Back to School Survey
Shoes & Sox Pty Ltd
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion is run Shoes & Sox Pty Ltd ACN 003 269 752 of 111 Burrows Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia (Promoter).
- Information on how to enter, and the prize details, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are an eligible person and satisfy all entry requirements as set out below, then subject to these Terms and Conditions, you will be entered into the competition draw to win a prize (Promotion). Entries into the Promotion open at 4:00pm 16 November 2023 and close at 11:59pm 30 November 2023 (Promotional Period).
- Entry to the Promotion is open to all Australian Residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and have a valid email address, who comply with the ‘Entry’ provisions set out below. An ‘Australian Resident’ means a person who resides in Australia at the start of the Promotional Period and who holds Australian citizenship or holds an Australian permanent residency visa.
- Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate family and respective household members, of:
- the Promoter;
- the related bodies corporate of the Promoter; and
- any advertising or promotion agencies of the Promotor,
are not eligible to enter. ‘Immediate family’ means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
- Entry into the competition is free, subject to the entry requirements.
Entry into the Promotion
- To enter the Promotion and be eligible for the Prize Draw, entrants must during the Promotion Period access the Back to School Survey located at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/C7LVRLH or such other URL advised by the Promoter, complete and submit the Back to School Survey including completing all survey questions and providing your contact information which may include your name, mobile number and suburb.
- Entrants can only enter the Promotion once.
- The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render any entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- Each entry must be made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- The total retail value of the Promotion prize pool is AU$500.00 (inc. GST), as at 16 November 2023.
- There will be five (5) winners randomly selected who will receive one (1), $100.00 Shoes & Sox gift card redeemable online at shoesandsox.com.au and at Shoes & Sox branded stores (not redeemable at concessions or store-in-stores).
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for the Promotion. The draw will be conducted via an independent third party online draw system at 10:00am on 1 December 2023 at the Shoes & Sox head office, 111 Burrows Road, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia. Eligible entrants are not required to be present at the draw to win.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn. Entries in each draw will be entered into any subsequent draws.
- Any expenses related to the prize, collecting the prize or enjoying the prize will be borne by the winners.
- No component of the prize can be transferred or redeemed for cash or any other service provided by the Promoter. In the event that any of the prizes become unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions of a relevant regulatory authority.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any requirements of a relevant regulatory authority.
- Decisions of the Promoter are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified in writing by direct email message or via telephone call through the details supplied when entering the Promotion.
- Winners must respond to the Promoter’s notification message and provide prize delivery details in order to claim their prize. Each prize must be claimed within 14 days after the relevant publication date. Any unclaimed prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- If any winner does not satisfy these Terms and Conditions or cannot be contacted within a reasonable timeframe in accordance with all requirements of all regulatory authorities, the entry will be invalidated, and a further entry drawn at the same place as the original draw on the dates as specified above in order to distribute the unclaimed prize. All non-winning entries from the original draw will be included in the unclaimed prize draw. Any winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified in writing (via the contact details supplied when entering the Promotion) within two (2) working days of the relevant re-draw. This will continue until a valid winning entry is drawn for each prize draw.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any entrant; or
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct, calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings. All taxes which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any additional costs involved are at the winner’s expense. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Exclusion of liability
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether director consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Promotion or accepting or using any prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of the Promotion.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
Data collection and privacy
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials or responses they submit via the Promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (Content). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, the Promoter’s affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for a reasonable period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter in connection with the Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except or any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- taking of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Melbourne, Victoria Australia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE By accessing, using or browsing this website, you agree that your access to, and use of, this site is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, and is at your own risk. We may amend or update these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting any changes at this website, without providing notice to you.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARKS Copyright in this website and its content is owned or licensed by Brand Collective Pty Ltd (ABN 34 098 742 628) (“Brand Collective”, “we”, “our” or “us”). You may view this site and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this site solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, any other use, including any commercial use of the content of this site, is strictly prohibited.
This website also contains registered trademarks and trademarks which are otherwise protected by law. Except as expressly authorised, the use or misuse of any of these trademarks is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER The information contained on this website is provided by Brand Collective in good faith. To the best of Brand Collective’s knowledge, the information is accurate and current. However, this site and its contents are provided to you on "as is" basis. The site may contain errors, faults and inaccuracies and may not be complete and current.
Brand Collective and its related bodies corporate, and their directors, officers, employees, or agents ("Brand Collective Associates") make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as otherwise provided, and then only to the minimum extent required, under any applicable laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Subject to any non-excludable liability implied by legislation (including the Australian Consumer Law), any liability of Brand Collective or Brand Collective Associates in connection with goods or services supplied to you that are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use or consumption, will, at the election of Brand Collective, be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods;
- in relation to services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- subject to non-excludable liability (including under Australian Consumer Law), in all other respects, Brand Collective will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, or damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on behalf of you, through this website.
VIRUS WARNING All care is taken to ensure that this website and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, Brand Collective cannot guarantee that any file or program available for download and/or execution from or via this site is free from viruses or other conditions which could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this site, and you release Brand Collective entirely of all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
If you disable cookies on your web browser, you may not be able to fully experience all features of this website.
THIRD PARTY SITES This site may contain links to third party sites. Brand Collective is not responsible for the condition or content of those sites as they are not under Brand Collective’s control. You access those sites and/or use the site's products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement by Brand Collective of the sites or the products or services provided on the site.
Brand Collective does not permit any linkages to this site without prior permission.
APPLICABLE LAW These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia and any Courts which may hear appeals from those Courts.
This site may be accessed from Australia or overseas. Brand Collective makes no representations that the content of this site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access this site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in the place where you access the site.
USER SUBMISSIONS By accessing, browsing, using, registering or contributing to our website and any other area of our website where you can post submissions or reviews or ask questions, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you must not use this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS A disclosure, submission or offer of any submissions and your agreement to these Terms and Conditions shall constitute an assignment to Brand Collective of any intellectual property rights. Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, including questions, or to make contact with other users of our site or to make submissions on any Brand Collective related third party website or page, you must comply with the content standards set out below and these Terms and Conditions. Any third-party advertising on Brand Collective pages of third-party social networking sites are not the responsibility of, or endorsed by, Brand Collective. All rights, including copyright on Brand Collective pages are owned by or licensed to Brand Collective. Any use of any Brand Collective social networking pages or their contents, including copying or storing them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Brand Collective. All worldwide rights reserved.
CONFIDENTIALITY Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any material in the Submissions for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site or any Brand Collective related third party social networking site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website. We have the right to remove any Submissions you make on our website if, in our opinion, such Submission does not comply with the content standards set out below.
RULES FOR SUBMISSIONS
- Please be polite and only write in English.
- You confirm that the Submission is your own and that the content does not infringe the material, trademarks or intellectual property of others.
- If you require an immediate response from us or have a comment about our service please contact us directly for a quicker response.
- Submissions should not include:
- profanity, blasphemy, spiteful, racist, sexually explicit, sexually gratuitous or discriminatory comments or content that might be considered to be harassment, abuse or threats against the personal safety or property of others;
- comments about other reviewers or bloggers;
- remarks that repeat criminal accusations, false, defamatory or misleading statements;
- material which impersonates others;
- spam or advertising, third party brand names or trademarks;
- personal information about anyone, including yourself, such as phone numbers, postal addresses or credit card numbers;
- HTML code, computer script or website URLs;
- availability, price or alternative ordering or delivery information; and
- information about Brand Collective suppliers or manufacturers.
- Brand Collective, in its absolute discretion, reserve the right to:
- not publish the Submission or remove it;
- take any appropriate action if deemed necessary; and
- remove reviews which relate to seasonal products which are no longer in season. Please let us know if you see any Submissions which do not comply with our rules.